Sunday, August 9, 2009

Alas... this is real life and I've got sh*t to do.

I have to apologize for my lack of updates since I started this blog... yes the intention was a once weekly update and it has since been several months. But so be it... this is real life and I've got shit to do!

A lot has gone on in the past few months... somehow I managed to finish my last quarter of classes before testing for my masters. It was a struggle of a year for sure, but its over! The big test is Sept 15-24, so I can already tell you there won't be posts then. 

Three of my highschool track athletes made it to state in May... woot! And kicked some serious butt. And our girls team are the 3A academic state champs!

And I spent a month in Cyprus, excavating pygmy hippos, surveying for archaeological sites and getting my research plan squared away for my dissertation! 

On top of all of that, Ryan and I celebrated our one year anniversary (a little late as I was in Cyprus for the actual date) and we found out we are expecting our first baby!

Needless to say things have been busy and a little hectic. Despite the craziness we have been continually improving our house and I have lots to post about. 

From now on... honest effort to post every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment